Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project 1A

Main Topic : Aunthenticity & Knowing The Self
 OBJECTIVES
 # To stimulate students’ appreciation of beauty and aesthetics through an observation of themselves as the best of all creations.
 # To encourage students to rediscover their true selves and be able to represent themselves graphically using basic design elements like lines, shapes, forms and colours.
 # To introduce students with basic sketching & drawing techniques, lettering, writing description and composing graphical images.
 # To introduce students with the importance and responsibilities of every actor in built environment
Hello everyone, my name is Kho Khim Hong. Now I am 20 years old.I'm from Penang. I am in my first semester of urban and regional planning in school of housing, building and planning of USM. I feel happy and proud because i am studying in USM as an APEX student. My drawing skill is not really good, but I have tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment